St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Friday, December 31, 2004

Limited

Ugh... i wanna spend more time with soo many ppl! So many ppl's company i'll miss, so many things i wanna do. I have only 1 full day left. Man! I've had so much time before but just when i have to leave, i realize that it's not enough.. It's frustrating.
I know that when i return, which would probably be next year mid June, the ppl would have changed. Everything would have changed by then.. coz we're not like God who is the same forever. I just want to hit the pause button, and leave it there for well alot longer.
There's just so many things going through my mind now.. memories of the past.. thoughts of what it would be like if i choose not to go.. and i just can't help but feel ..sad.
I don't want to let go.....
I dont' want to lose this.


@ 1:49 AM